Sunday, July 31, 2011

Morning cup of JUICE!!

So its early, my kids are up and running around and suprisingly drinking their morning juice this morning. Well, James is drinking like a champ and Gracie Mae seems to be a little slower but is enjoying it.
Juice recipe this morning...I will put it in order that I put it in the juicer.
1 Carrot
1 Cucumber
1 golden delicious Apple
1 peeled orange
2 handful of red grapes ( you can add more to sweeten)
1/2 of lemon peeled ( us peel when cooking or baking)
This one is a keeper. I love it and the kids love it :) Hope you have a good Sunday morning!!!
I will update later.

1 comment:


  1. The e juice contains safe chemicals used in medicines such as nebulizers and atomizers. These components include propylene glycol and glycerin.
    The growing popularity of the refillable electronic cigarettes makes people wonder what the benefits are.
    For more information: vape juices

    ReplyDelete